Kermit Highfield Louisville KY Owner of Southern Food and Snacks Introduce - Smoked Sea Salt Popcorn

Kermit Highfield Louisville KY Owner of Southern Food and snacks introduce the veggie lover Smoked Sea Salt Popcorn formula was roused by the bacon-enhanced popcorn at one of my #1 Atlanta eateries. 

This veggie lover Smoked Sea Salt Popcorn formula was roused by the bacon-enhanced popcorn at one of my #1 Atlanta eateries. 

Smoked Salt Popcorn on marisamoore.com 

In the soul of Halloween, the current month's formula revival subject is creepy flavors. You know – the spices you purchased and utilized once or those containers of dark flavors you some way or another procured however can't head out in different directions from? I'm certain you can relate.


At the point when I saw the subject I verified which flavors were prowling in obscurity corners of my storeroom. Since I as of late cleaned and revamped the wash room, there weren't numerous additional flavors hanging out in there. I tracked down a not many that I bought with honest goals yet never broke the seal. One of which was this Smoked Sea Salt from Trader Joe's. 

I thought… what preferable time over now to break that seal? I began pondering everything smoky which normally drove me to bacon. Also, those considerations of bacon drove me to the popcorn at The Shed at Glenwood. Rather than the standard pre-supper bread and butter, the people at The Shed present little dishes of smoky and somewhat habit-forming bacon-enhanced popcorn. Also, that is the thing that enlivened this formula. 

Popcorn is one of my number one tidbits. There are not many things better than salt on hot popcorn… with the exception of possibly this smoked salt, olive oil and Italian spice combination on hot popcorn. Look at the simple formula beneath…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kermit Highfield Louisville KY Explains the Versatility of Popcorns

Kermit Highfield in Louisville KY - Reveals why you should Add Peanut Butter to your Daily Diet